Spok Mobile simplifies communications and strengthens care by using smartphones and tablets for your hospital’s secure, critical communications, including code alerts, patient updates, test results, consult requests, and more.
This intuitive application links to a powerful communication system. You can access your hospital’s full directory of contact information to send messages, images, and videos to smartphones and other devices, and to ensure that critical communications are logged—all with security, traceability, and reliability in mind.
The Spok Enterprise Administration interface allows administrators to configure Spok Mobile Services and manage all of the Spok Mobile devices registered with their tenant. From this interface, administrators can manage tenant settings, system settings, Spok Mobile settings, and system integrations.
About This Guide
The Spok Mobile Administrator's Guide provides site administrators with the information they need to set up and administer components of the Spok Mobile solution through the Spok Enterprise Administration interface.
This document covers how to perform basic administration tasks in the Spok Enterprise Administration interface for Spok Mobile.
- Adding and Managing Device Groups
- This describes steps for Adding Device Groups and and managing their preference settings.
- Getting Started
- This describes how to perform basic tasks such as accessing and logging into the Spok Enterprise Administration system, refreshing and navigating pages, and viewing help and version information.
- The Spok Notification Framework
- Spok Mobile 4.7 uses the fully-secure Spok Notification Framework to provide a complete Spok Mobile experience for non-GCM Android devices, such as the Zebra MC40 and TC51.
- Using Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- A Mobile Device Management (MDM) program can be used to manage Spok Mobile installations and updates.
- Viewing and Managing Devices
- This topic describes how to view and manage the information and settings for devices in the Spok Enterprise Administration interface.