The purpose of this article is to document the recommend information to collect and check when opening up a support ticket for troubleshooting assistance for the Spok Go Mobile application.
In addition to describing the problem that occurred in as much detail as possible when opening the support ticket, please also include the following:
- How many users are impacted by the problem being reported?
- When did the problem occur? Be specific if possible and include the date and time when available.
- Where was the user physically located when the problem occurred?
- Was the user on a WiFi or Cellular network when the problem occurred?
- Did the user receive any specific error messages when the problem occurred?
- Are you able to reproduce the problem? If so, what are the specific steps?
- Collect any screenshots or recordings of the behavior if possible
- Retrieve the application logs from the mobile device and included them when opening a support case by following the knowledge article located here
- If the application logs are not able to be collected from the device under step 8:
- Include all device-specific information: Make, Model, OS, OS version
- Include the installed Spok Go application build, version, and environment by following the knowledge article located here