During Care Connect implementations that include Spok Mobile, Spok implementers should log out and reset IIS on the Care Connect Server once it has been installed and configured.
Complete this step once the Care Connect Server is installed and fully configured:
- Log out of the Care Connect server.
- Restart IIS on the Care Connect server.
- To restart IIS, open a new Command Prompt or PowerShell instance.
- Type iisreset, and press Enter.
- IIS successfully restarted.
This procedure must be completed in order to avoid authentication issues between Spok Mobile Admin pages and Platform-based Admin pages in the end environment.