During Care Connect Suite implementations that include Spok Mobile, Spok implementers should log out and reset IIS on the Spok Mobile Server once it has been installed and configured.
Complete this step once the Spok Mobile Server is installed and fully configured.
- Log out of the Spok Mobile server.
- Restart IIS on the Spok Mobile server.
- To restart IIS, open a new Command Prompt or PowerShell instance.
- Type iisreset, and press Enter.
- IIS successfully restarted.
- Ensure that you completed Restarting IIS on the Care Connect Server after installing the Care Connect Platform server. At this point in the process, when you log in to the Administrative interface (A.K.A the web, Spok Mobile Enterprise Administration, Care Connect Administrative interface, Device Preferences) the Platform and Mobile servers are linked and there should be no authentication issue when navigating between the two.