New Features and Enhancements
Spok Mobile now supports login-logout functionality. This feature is only available to users that have Spok Mobile 4.6.5 on Android and have been added to a device group that has login-logout enabled by an administrator. It is currently not available for iOS users.
- US56707: DLL files have been updated with security enhancements.
- US56705: Removal of hardcoded Spok Mobile Admin user login credentials.
- DE32606: iPhone users are not receiving their repeat alerts after initial notification.
- DE32497: Spok Mobile Users miss notifications after an iOS update.
- DE33282: Alerting & Mobile - Spok Mobile Directory is not producing correct results for certain search combinations.
- If a user is assigned to an Oncall group in Smart Suite and a login-logout device group, then their status change on logout will not be reflected on Smart Suite. Their status will still be active.
- If a user with logout enabled is logged into device A, then logs into device B without first logging out of device A, all messages will be delivered only to device B. To resume message delivery to device A, the user must log out of both devices, then log into device A. Messages are delivered only to the most recently logged in device.
- If a user with logout enabled turns in their shared device without first logging off, the next user to receive that shared device could see messages from the previous user and not receive their own messages. The new user of the shared device should first logoff the previous user, then log in with their own mobile credentials.