From SmartWeb, a set of selected on-call assignments can be exported to the Outlook calendar installed on the local PC.
- Outlook must be installed and the Smart Web application must be listed as a trusted site in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Go to Internet Options, Security tab, Custom Level…, Make sure that they have Active X controls “Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting = Enabled.
- Display a list of on-call assignments.
- Select the assignments that should be put in the Outlook calendar by clicking in the selection box for the row. All of the assignments can be selected by choosing the selection box in the column row.
- Click the Outlook button. The assignments are placed in the Outlook calendar.