The purpose of this article is to document the recommend information to collect and check when opening up a support ticket for troubleshooting assistance for the Spok Go Web application.
In addition to describing the problem that occurred in as much detail as possible when opening the support ticket, please also include the following:
- How many users are impacted by the problem being reported?
- When did the problem occur? Be specific if possible and include the date and time when available.
- Did the user receive any specific error messages when the problem occurred?
- Are you able to reproduce the problem? If so, what are the specific steps?
- Collect any screenshots or recordings of the behavior if possible
- Collect the Web Browser and Version being used by the end user