This article explains how to increase the search results within Smart Web from the default value of 10 results per page. This works on 5.x & 7.0 systems.
1. Login to the customer's web server and become the root user.
2. Edit the following file: /opt/amcom/webapps/stage/smartweb/WEB-INF/classes/com/amcomsoft/smartweb/oncallGlobalSearch/globalSearch_config.properties
3. Locate the following value: assignmentsPerPage=10
4. Change this number to the desired value. Save and exit the file.
5. Open the server's Weblogic console and update the deployment. This will cause a brief server interruption for Smart Web.
6. Repeat on any additional web servers the customer may have.