Optionally, the components installed as part of Care Connect Suite can be manually set to be installed in specific locations.
The Care Connect Suite default installation locations are:
- C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Spok\: Platform-Web Site, Platform-Web Service, Web-Web Site, Web-Web API Service, Device Preferences-Web Site
- C:\inetpub\wwwroot\AMC\: Mobile-Web Site, Mobile-Web Services
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spok\Care Connect\: Platform-Adapter Service, Mobile-Windows Service
To set specific locations in which to install features, perform this configuration in the Custom Setup dialog:
IMPORTANT: Manually configuring the placement of these files can result in failure if the IIS root directory has not been configured to match locations.
- In the Custom Setup dialog, select the feature to be installed. Selected features are highlighted.
- Click Browse.
The change destination folder dialog displays.
- In the Folder name field, enter the location for the folder in which you would like to save the feature.
This location can be an existing location or a new location that you would like to be added.
- Click OK to save the new location.
The service is saved in the entered location and you are returned to the Custom Setup dialog.
- (Optional) Repeat the same steps for other Care Connect Suite components and features.