To use the Spok Knowledge site, you must be logged in. Note that logins do not work across browsers. If you clear your browser cache, you will need to sign in again when you access the site.
Click Log In located in the upper right of the page.
You will then be directed to the Spok Knowledge login page.
Enter your Email (or Login) and Password information:
- If you are a member of the Customer Community, enter your Spok Customer Community credentials.
- If you are a Spok Employee, enter your Salesforce credentials.
To sign out of Spok Knowledge, click your user menu and select Sign out:
Trouble Signing In
Many factors can cause this issue. Some examples include:
- Incorrect password
- Login credentials were not created correctly (including misspellings of username or password)
- Username is not assigned to the correct permission group
If you need help with your Spok Knowledge access, reach out through the appropriate channel:
- Spok Customer Community Member: Email support at Technical.Support@spok.com or call (800) 420-9705.
- Spok Employee: Open a Salesforce ticket.
- Spok Partners and Contractors: Contact your manager at Spok to follow up.