Why are some links grayed out?
If you see a grayed-out link, this means you do not have access to that content.
Why can't I sign in?
Many factors can cause this issue. Some examples include:
- Incorrect password
- Login credentials were not created correctly (including misspellings of username or password)
- Username is not assigned to the correct permission group
If you need help with your Spok Knowledge access, reach out through the appropriate channel:
- Spok Customer Community Member: Email support at Technical.Support@spok.com or call (800) 420-9705.
- Spok Employee: Open a Salesforce ticket.
- Spok Partners and Contractors: Contact your manager at Spok to follow up.