Smart Console Required Permissions
The following instructions are for Amcom Permissions that need to be enabled or set after a new smart console installation to ensure full functionality of the application accessing local files/folders:
1. Ensure permissions for C:\oracle and C:\Program Files\Amcom for Users is set to full control for both User group and Authenticated User group
- a. Right click > Properties > Security Tab
- b. Select Users, Click Edit, select full control, Apply, OK.
2. Ensure the registry also has proper permissions.
- a. Start > Run > regedit
- b. Expand the keys HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Amcom
- c. Right click on Amcom and select Permissions
- d. Grant full control to Users and Authenticated Users.
- e. Expand the keys Windows Telephony Registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE \MICROSOFT\WINDOWS \CURRENT VERSION\TELEPHONY
- f. Right click on Telephony and select Permissions
- g. Grant full control to Users and Authenticated Users.