The E light (TDD) is turning red. When it is red, it locks up the pc and has to be rebooted.
Message on screen - says “switch ... or retry.”
Messages like this appear in the log files
Xntdd.err file just has this entry repeated -
2016-03-16_10:35:01.342 [E] <Change in CD Line>
Xntdd.log has these 3 entries repeated -
2016-03-16_10:38:01.135 [E] COMM PORT #2 <Change in DSR Line: True>
2016-03-16_10:38:01.142 <Change in the Ring Indicator>
2016-03-16_10:38:01.145 <Change in CTS line>
Delete/recreate mapped drive for tdd files.
- Right Click the My Computer icon (may show computer name instead of "My Computer"), then click Map Network Drive…
- Click the Drive drop down menu and select M:
- NOTE – The drive letter and location can vary. Check xn911adox.ini for the correct location.
- In the Folder field enter the UNC path for the TDDFILES folder (Enter the IP address of the PSAP server where the placeholder IP address is show below)
- Make sure the “Reconnect at logon” box is checked, then click Finish