This pertains to PcPsap versions under 184.108.40.2060.
Many issues can occur if the compatibility settings are not set correctly on each .exe file under the PcPsap folder.
To confirm settings:
- Navigate to the PcPsap folder.
- Typically this is D:\amcom\applications\PcPsap.
- Right click the .exe file
- Select Properties
- In the Properties window, select the compatibility tab.
- Under "Compatibility Mode",
- Run this program in compatibility mode should be checked and set to Windows XP (Service Pack 3).
- Also confirm that Run this program as administrator (bottom of window) is unchecked.