MediCall Suite Knowledge Articles
- Last updated
Save as PDF
This guide contains knowledge articles relating to MediCall Suite.
- Adding New Facility Codes
- Adding New Operators
- Can SNMP on Digi Port Servers be disabled?
- Cannot restore or maximize Medicall application from Task bar.
- Deleting “On-Call” schedule in MediCall
- Error code 3704 In Running Failsafe
- How to Fix High CPU usage in Windows 10
- How to Fix Spok Medicall Screen Distortion
- How to Setup Page All Devices in Medicall
- Installing and Running Spok Copy Logs
- Macro: %W4 Defined in One Of Your ALT,CTRL, Or SHIFT key Is Not A Valid One At The Macro’s File
- Medicall Console login "failure to properly register"
- MediCall Will Not Display Correctly.
- Not Able to Find Page All Devices Setting on Profile
- Pages not being processed due to Disk full FileShare Drive
- Paging all members in an on call schedule
- PROCEDURE FOR SHUTTING DOWN AND RESTARTING SPOK SERVERS (MEDICALL)
- Receiving an “Unexpected Error” after “Update Software” option for MediCall
- Resizing the Phone Display Window in MediCall
- Resolution Display on Medicall Directory
- Send an email alert through Always UP if a service stops
- Steps For Adding the Failsafe icon on the Desktop
- Text Not Appearing In Message Screen
- Troubleshooting VWAS Delays & Skipping
- Voice with a smile volume is too low
- WebX - Covered By
- WebXchange - Troubleshooting a Configuration Error
- WebXchange Receiving An Internal Server Error
- When Sending List Pages From WebXchange, Recipient Receives All Zeros
- Workstation not able to stay ready due to secondary line being called directly.